Sunday, February 8, 2009

Swagga

So tonight Merica and I were giving our boys a bath and I decided it should be hip-hop night. We made up a little ditty that goes like this..."No one in Benwood has swagga like us." Benwood is a neighborhood in our town. That was the only line of our song. But we kept repeating it and doing the hip-hop bounce. Dosen stopped, looked at me with a really serious look and said, "Daddy, can I dance?" I said, "Dance my son." Then he broke it down. It was awesome. Merica, Luke, Dosen, and I proceeded to have a dance party in the bathroom.

Holla.

The coolest kids...

2 comments:

  1. You absolutely crack me up. Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not even in your biased dad heart did you exaggerate these happenings. I'll vouch for Dosen's permission to swagga. It was a great moment.

    ReplyDelete